- Fiestas, meetings, festivals and parties for your employees and their families, together with Native American tribe.
- Tribe services for your collective, where HAU is a word of courage:
- Native Americans shamanic drums, Tamtam circle, meditation;
- Traditional Native American and Pow Pow simple dance movements, combined with the basis of country dance. Various difficulty levels allow everyone – youth and elders to dance;
- Shooting contests with Indian weapons: bows and spittoons shooting, tomahawk and spear throwing. Bow shooting is safe, venturesome, full of adrenaline and tactics, suitable for everyone.;
- Tourist kayak and canoe hikes down by the Danė and Minija rivers;
- Ceremonial pipe ritual;
- The Indian Inipi “Seven Sweats of the Soul” with rituals;
- Overnight stay at Indian tent Tipi;
- Fire and drum ritual;
- Horseback (mustang) riding and the walk;
- Walking on coals, learning about your inner powers;
- Morning yoga and breathing practices;
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner – enjoying Native American cuisine and various drinks.
Contact us and we will offer you a program by your needs.
WE OFFER SERVICES TO EVENT AND ENTERTAINMENT ORGANIZERS. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DISCUSS THE QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS YOU MIGHT HAVE. CONTACT US +37060250008